[open-sustainability] Asking a favour of the list - looking for CSR professionals and other testers for an app we're building

Chris Adams chris.adams at amee.com
Mon Dec 10 17:16:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I work at amee, and we're building a product very relevant to the earlier
questions of rough breakdowns of emissions per sector for companies.

I'm trying to find some CSR professionals and domain experts in
sustainability who working in larger companies to speak to, to help get an
idea about whether what we're building at work would be useful to them.

If you work in sustainability for a large company, or you've set up a
company yourself in the sector, and been going a few years, we're prepared
to pay £100 for an hour to show you what we've built, and ask you a few
questions about it.

If this sounds like you, I'd really like to hear from you directly, at
chris.adams at amee.com

If you know someone who might be interested, I'd be grateful if you could
point them at this blog post, so they can reach me.

https://blog.amee.com/2012/12/10/want-to-earn-100-for-christmas-shopping/

Thanks!