[open-sustainability] Open AMEE data

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 15:21:50 UTC 2012

That's the interesting part. AMEE was always a republisher of other people's datasets, and I'm not sure where that puts the legal situation. Combine that with the fact that the internal representations of the datasets have been released under the MIT license, and I'm *really* not sure.

I'd love someone who knows the ins and outs of open data licensing to try to work it out, because now that the data is accessible outside the company, making it properly Open would be awesome.

cheers,
James