[open-sustainability] OKFN talk at Cleanweb London, Feb 25th?

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Thu Feb 7 08:25:06 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I hear that there was a lot of discussion about sustainability topics at the OKFN all-hands meetup last week.

We at Cleanweb London are holding our next talks night on Feb 25th (http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-London/events/94931402/), and I was wondering if someone from the OKFN would be available to tell our group about what's happening there, what you're considering, even if at an early stage?

Also, if anyone else on this list would like to do a talk, please get in touch - we're always looking for interesting speakers :)

cheers,
James