[open-sustainability] Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)

Chris Adams chris.adams at amee.com
Thu Feb 7 18:12:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,

For what it's worth, amee ended up doing something similar to aggregate the
2009 CDP data. It's not particularly uptodate, but it might be a nice
starting point:

Here's the raw data:
https://github.com/AMEE/datasets/blob/master/business/benchmark/cdp/data.csv

Here's the documentation explaining the methodology:
https://github.com/AMEE/datasets/blob/master/business/benchmark/cdp/documentation.creole

Happy to chat tomorrow, or make introductions at amee if anyone is for
meeting up to take this further.

Chris Adams
Associate Product Manager
amee