[open-sustainability] Reminder First WG Call - today, 14:00 BST/WEST

Townsend J.H. J.Townsend at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 8 11:38:40 UTC 2013

Quick reminder about the first Open Sustainability working group call, taking place in an hour and twenty minutes. Details below

Jack

Web & Sustainability University of Southampton

@JackTownsend_ <https://twitter.com/JackTownsend_>  jack at jacktownsend.net<mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net>
+44 7934 508 661

Begin forwarded message:

Dear all,

Keen to have the first working group call next week, for anyone who would like to participate.

This is a good moment to come together as we have the OK Summit coming up next week. This is the first one I'm going to, and obviously keen to get your input to take with me. If you can't make the call then please do drop me an email.

When: Monday, 8 July 2013 14:00BST/WEST   United Kingdom Time.  See in your local time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130708T14&p1=136

I hope we can try this by Google Hangout as am finding the performance better than Skype. The Hangout will be here<https://plus.google.com/events/chp2i0l0cu7cb3maf1rvev3vtl0>. As this is the first time, may run into some technical challenges, let me know if you have trouble joining.

Have created the following Google Doc for the Agenda and Notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kaA3U7_wdVOqsV_MW6iwHxBzgoGeSn6eeQHMjjyivko/edit?usp=sharing>. Please do add other agenda items to cover.

AGENDA
* updates/ requests
* plans for 2013/ input for OK summit
* roles/ coordination
* email list
* website, printed materials etc.

Looking forward to it

Jack

Web & Sustainability University of Southampton

@JackTownsend_ <https://twitter.com/JackTownsend_>  jack at jacktownsend.net<mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net><mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net><mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net>
+44 7934 508 661