[open-sustainability] [Slightly OT] Bethnal Green Ventures opens call for applications

Glen Mehn glen at sicamp.org
Wed Mar 6 10:54:49 UTC 2013

Today, Bethnal Green Ventures is opening applications for its 2013 summer
programme.

We are looking for ambitious, early-stage ventures using technology to solve
social and environmental
problems<http://sicamp.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4b41fe3cc5cf3665c6a4d9e0&id=e91a0a14d0&e=8000f90dfe>.
You can find out more details about the programme
here<http://sicamp.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4b41fe3cc5cf3665c6a4d9e0&id=b18bb173d1&e=8000f90dfe>
.

If you are chosen as one of the ten successful teams, we will invest
£15,000 in your startup, in exchange for 6% equity, and provide a three
month support programme to help you hone the idea and connect you with the
people to make it
happen<http://sicamp.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e4b41fe3cc5cf3665c6a4d9e0&id=cb1d5f47cd&e=8000f90dfe>.
We will also provide six months of central London office space.

Apply at www.bethnalgreenventures.com/apply<http://sicamp.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4b41fe3cc5cf3665c6a4d9e0&id=5b0dab3786&e=8000f90dfe>

 The deadline for the summer 2013 programme applications is 29 April 2013.
We particularly welcome applications from women.

--

Glen Mehn
Social Innovation Camp / Bethnal Green Ventures