[open-sustainability] Searching for a leader for the ODI Energy & Environment Immersion Programme - paid role!

Andrea Cox andrea.cox at theodi.org
Mon May 13 09:59:30 UTC 2013

*

Hi everyone,
*

Earlier this month we launched the second series of our Immersion Programme
focussed on ‘Energy and the
Environment<http://theodi.org/content/energy-and-environment-series>’.
The 9 month series will look at what problems and issues can be resolved in
the sector through the power of open data and will challenge individuals
and groups to develop solutions to these problems. Some examples of the
kinds of problems we might look at:

   -

   How can report country-level emissions in a more timely manner?
   -

   How can we generate better views of climate change impacts?
   -

   How can we plan for renewable energy and microgeneration?

Incubation at the ODI, £8k in pre-seed investment and a final prize of up
to £25k are just some of the prizes available.

Right now we’re looking for a sector-expert to take on the (paid) role of
leading the series. If you know someone who is an environmental expert, has
experience of running hack weekends and has an extensive sector-specific
network then please do put them in touch with andrea.cox at theodi.org. More
details about what the role entails can be found
here<http://www.theodi.org/content/immersion-programme-series-lead>.
*
*
*