[open-sustainability] Two-week online course: The Sustainability Movement on Campus: Forming a Library Action Plan for Engagement

mcharney at library.umass.edu mcharney at library.umass.edu
Fri May 24 14:21:13 UTC 2013

Space still left in this two-week online course:
THE SUSTAINABILITY MOVEMENT ON CAMPUS: FORMING A LIBRARY ACTION PLAN FOR ENGAGEMENT
June 3-17, 2013
More info here: http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/029-sustainability.php

Testimonials from students of the January 2013 course:

“ THE SUSTAINABILITY MOVEMENT ON CAMPUS class helped me to come up with a vision and a framework of how I wanted to work towards promoting sustainability in my professional and personal life.  I am so glad I took the class and highly recommend it to others.”

“[I] was able to get a lot out of the class. I've been able to set forth reasonable goals and have achieved some of them already.”

“I benefited a lot from our class. I started a Green Team at my library this spring, and five of eight staff members signed on. I’ve also proposed a “Sustainable Libraries” roundtable for my state library association’s 2013 conference. That’s thanks to you on both counts.”

Madeleine Charney
Research Services Librarian
W.E.B. Du Bois Library
154 Hicks Way