[open-sustainability] mining data

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at cottagelabs.com
Mon Nov 4 13:59:34 UTC 2013

Talk to http://www.fairphone.com/ too - in order to prove (just to
themselves to begin with) that their phone really is as "fair" as possible,
they must have analysed such data. Furthermore their supply chain
infographic contains leads to other potential sources, such as initiatives
to certify gold as fair (which would then have a list of certified gold
sources complete with geographic location of source).

Analysis of such data seems like something they will be interested in
regardless of how much data they have right now / what capacity to analyse
it.

Greetings,
Emanuil