[open-sustainability] mining data

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Wed Nov 6 16:56:49 UTC 2013

Also, with respect to specifically the Congo (and for the French
speakers among you) this site, Congo Mines from the Carter Center, has
lots of information - not sure how open it is though...
http://www.congomines.org/

-Zara

Zara Rahman
International Community Manager | skype: zara.rahman | @zararah