[open-sustainability] Monday: Join us at "Cleanweb October - Cleanweb Cities", London

Jack Townsend jack at jacktownsend.net
Wed Oct 16 12:59:44 UTC 2013

Cleanweb London event next Monday, including talks on data driven behaviour change.

_______________________________________

Our next event will be about how the ideas behind cleanweb applied to making cities more sustainable.

6:45 - Doors Open 7:00 - Introduction and community announcements

Got a request for help with your project? Looking to hire someone who gets the web, and sustainability?

Let us know at info at cleanweb.org.uk, and we'll help spread the word.

7:20 - Data Driven Behaviour Change: Luke Nicholson, Carbon Culture

CarbonCulture talking about designing for behaviour change with data to help Number 10, the Houses of Parliament, and others reduce emissions and save money, and how you can be part of the project.

7:40 - Break for refreshments.

8:00 - Solar Mapping: Francesco Anselmo

8:30 - Decamp to Electricity Show Rooms!

 Interested in speaking at a future event? Get in touch!

Begin forwarded message: