[open-sustainability] Cleanweb UK videos

Jack Townsend jack at jacktownsend.net
Mon Oct 21 22:09:30 UTC 2013

Yes, check out the Cleanweb UK Youtube channel, with lots of talks relevant to open sustainability, such as:

Joe Kwiakowski's recent talk on data science for sustainability
Carbon Disclosure Project's Conor Rifle on open city data
Maya Forstater on doing the sustainability maths

Tonight's videos about cities online soon

Cheers
Jack