[open-sustainability] Postdoc opening

Brandon Kuczenski bkuczenski at bren.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 4 20:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am an industrial ecology researcher at the University of California,
Santa Barbara.  My main research interests are industrial material flow
measurement and life cycle inventory data management.  I'm new to the
list but so far I've really enjoyed reading the archives.

I'm also beginning a new project this fall and I'm in need of a
postdoc.  Please see the attached announcement, and share with anyone
you think might be interested and qualified.

Thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Kuczenski, Ph.D.
Assistant Researcher

University of California at Santa Barbara
Bren School of Environmental Science & Management
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-5131

phone: (805) 893-5058
fax:   (805) 893-7612
email: bkuczenski at bren.ucsb.edu