[open-sustainability] Invitation to participate in a mapping of the field of ICT4S

Josefin Wangel josefin.wangel at abe.kth.se
Sun Sep 22 20:35:44 UTC 2013

Dear colleague,
we hope this email finds you well, and apologize for any cross-postings.

At the Centre for Sustainable Communications, CESC, at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, we are carrying out a survey on the international field of ICT4S, and we would be most grateful for your contribution. The survey comprises questions concerning your research, publications and networks. We estimate that the survey will take 5-15 minutes to complete depending on how thorough you choose to be.

The reason for carrying out this mapping is to get an overview of the international field of research and development in ICT4S. Being a reasonably new field, there is also a need to create a common arena for this research. The results of the mapping will thus be made available to everybody who participates in the survey.

The survey is found here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GCCVxZBhw0NLTDNAye_4_mj_OPs3EXWTq4_9k5Cfkvc/viewform>. In case the hyperlink does not work you can copy-paste the following link in your web browser: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GCCVxZBhw0NLTDNAye_4_mj_OPs3EXWTq4_9k5Cfkvc/viewform

We would also be most grateful if you could forward this invitation to other relevant persons in your networks.

If you have any questions about the survey you are most welcome to contact us by e-mail to wangel at kth.se

Many thanks in advance,
Dr. Josefin Wangel, Professor Mattias Höjer and Affiliated Professor Lorenz Hilty

Centre for Sustainable Communications, CESC
KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
100 44 Stockholm
Sweden

www.cesc.kth.se<http://www.cesc.kth.se>