[open-sustainability] In Berlin this Tuesday - mapping big oil, ecologic innovation with Cleanweb Berlin

Chris Adams wave at chrisadams.me.uk
Mon Jul 21 15:03:24 UTC 2014

Hello open sustainability list people,

If you're free this Tuesday, and you're in Berlin, I'm sending a quick
reminder that there's a free Cleanweb Berlin meetup that might catch your
eye.

We'll be covering how Open Oil are using crowd sourcing and open data to
make oil giants more accountable, and we'll be looking at Transition Labs'
socio-ecologic innovation mapping project.

Also, the lovely people at Climate KIC are providing food, and chilled
drinks on the night.

If you're interested about this and future events, you can learn more at
the link below:

http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-Berlin/events/191168512/

Thanks,

Chris Adams