[open-sustainability] Artificial intelligence challenges for sustainability?

Jack Park jackpark at topicquests.org
Wed Jul 2 22:10:38 UTC 2014

I was thinking about the same question Robert asked when it arrived.

The technical description reminds me of descriptions of complex
adaptive systems; in my thesis proposal [1], I used those descriptions
to set a context for a descriptions of a software architecture aimed
at solving social sensemaking issues related to sustainability or
thrivability.

I'd like to better understand this quest.

Thanks
JackP
[1] http://kmi.open.ac.uk/publications/techreport/kmi-10-01