[open-sustainability] mobile sensors for air quality

Jordan McRae jmcrae at octo23.com
Sun Mar 23 18:15:41 UTC 2014

I would also be very interested in getting some information on this topic!
 Robert please do share if you happen to come across anything interesting.

Jordan

 *Jordan* McRae, Founder  |  www.octo23.com  |  +33.06.58.35.95.91  |
 +1.415.287.0314
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.