[open-sustainability] mobile sensors for air quality

Ioannis N. Athanasiadis ioannis at athanasiadis.info
Mon Mar 24 10:19:50 UTC 2014

Similar citizen-science project on noise maps is http://noisetube.net led by Ellie D'Hondt.
--
Dr Ioannis N. Athanasiadis
Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Eng Dept, Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece
Editor, Environmental Modelling and Software, An Elsevier Journal
http://www.athanasiadis.info

Software Engineering Collaboratory for the Environment
http://eco.logismi.co

--
Consider joining us at iEMSs 2014!
8th International Congress on Environmental Modelling and Software (iEMSs)