[open-sustainability] Can you help with the Global Open Data Index 2014?

Emma Beer emma.beer at okfn.org
Thu Nov 27 09:46:10 UTC 2014

Dear list,

We’re in the final stages of the Global Open Data Index 2014
<http://global.census.okfn.org/>, and were wondering if anyone on this list
may be able to help out today for an hour or two?

We would love some additional spot checking for the pollutant emissions
dataset and your expertise in this area broadly would be very welcome.

If you are available or you know of someone who may be available, please
email emma.beer at okfn.org directly.

With thanks,

The Global Open Data Index 2014 team

--

Emma Beer

Senior Project Manager |Skype: emma.beer  |  tel: +44 07921 426 523

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>