[open-sustainability] 1 quick favor and 1 opportunity! >> Open environmental data survey & workshop invitation

Tyler Christie tyler at amee.com
Thu Sep 25 15:43:44 UTC 2014

Hi All

AMEE <http://www.amee.com/> is working with the Connected Digital Economy
Catapult <https://cde.catapult.org.uk/> looking at how making environmental
data more accessible can foster innovation as environmental change and the
changing use and impact on resources create some of the greatest challenges
for society. We believe data provides a powerful resource to help assess
and manage this change to create a more sustainable future. To this end
we're conducting a survey and holding a workshop with stakeholders.

*1 - Favor - 2 minute survey:* Help form a powerful response to climate
change by completing this short survey about open environmental data!

*Click here* for the survey >> *Open Environmental Data Survey
<https://amee.typeform.com/to/qXcsSz>*

*2 - Opportunity - Workshop October 3rd: *We're running a workshop on this
same theme next Friday, October 3rd at the Open Data Institute
<http://theodi.org/> in London from 9-12 am. We've gathered some great
participants across industry, government and academia but want to involve
more of the open community and entrepreneurs.

*Click here* to register the event on Eventbrite >> *Stakeholder Workshop
For Building An Environmental Data Hub*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stakeholder-workshop-for-building-an-environmental-data-hub-tickets-13175629663>

Thank you for your input and hope to see you at the workshop. Also feel
free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Best,

Tyler

Chief Executive Officer
AMEE