[open-sustainability] I just started an NGO called Knowledge for Development without Borders (KFDWB)

Bedi Amouzou amouzou.bedi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:36:58 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Knowledge has an important role to play in addressing development issues,
but this requires access to information as well as the availability of
relevant and useful knowledge. Knowledge is central to sustainable
development. Knowledge is essential for survival and sustainability.

I have  started the NGO called *Knowledge for Development without Borders*
(KFDWB) with Headquarter in Vienna. KFDWB has some volunteers working in
Kenya and is in the process of looking for funds to start implementing the
project. I would love to be able to talk with you or to someone in
charge of your Overseas Sustainable  Development department  to get your
feedback on my project idea independently from a possible grant, and  if
possible to conclude  an eventual cooperation  or  partnership with your
institution.

Please is there a chance we could have a Skype call in the coming weeks?
I'm based in Austria (where I came after being award a scholarship to study
IT) and could talk most days in your early afternoons (my evenings).

I am looking forward to your positive reply!

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Amouzou Bedi, MSc, MA
http://www.knowledgefordevelopmentwithoutborders.org/
<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eknowledgefordevelopmentwithoutborders%2Eorg%2F&urlhash=-x8F>

> New aid model needed or world's poorest will wait a century for basics
> <http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/03/us-aid-reform-idUSKBN0L700720150203>
> (Thomson Reuters Foundation).
> Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given the
> chance to understand, know and play it role in sustainable development.
> That's what we're doing. ~KFDWB

*Together we can make it happen!*
[1] http://www.developmentaidsuppo
<http://www.knowledgefordevelopmentwithoutborders.org/>rt.org