[open-sustainability] Online Monitoring Tool for Sustainable Development Goals at national level

James Singleton jpsingleton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:31:50 UTC 2015

Those both look like interesting projects and the charts are really nice
even if my German is pretty rusty. I wonder if there is a way to do
something similar at an individual organisation level? I think that
influencing who people want to work for could be quite a big lever. It
would be useful to have a consistent way of measuring the positive (or
negative) impact of businesses.

We've recently launched https://cleanwebjobs.com and started to promote
it at the last Cleanweb London meetup. The aim is to try and divert the
top tech talent away from the shiny startups and into some more noble
software projects. Currently it's just an email list but I hope that if
successful it will turn into an open database of employers who are
making an impact.

Cheers,
James

@shutdownscanner