[open-sustainability] Fauna & Flora International Job Posting

Jenni Stevens jenni.stevens at fauna-flora.org
Tue Oct 18 14:28:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

We have a job advert that we'd like to place with Open Knowledge International today please- Community Manager, WILDLABS.NET

The closing date is 18 November 2016.

I have attached the advert as a word document, if you need any further information please let me know.

Kind regards

Jenni Stevens
HR Officer
Fauna & Flora International  |  www.fauna-flora.org<http://www.fauna-flora.org>

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 749 044  |  Skype: jenni.stevensffi
Address: The David Attenborough Building, Pembroke Street, Cambridge, CB2 3QZ

IMPORTANT: Fauna & Flora International is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, No. 2677068 and charity No. 1011102. The David Attenborough Building, Pembroke Street, Cambridge, CB2 3QZ

Recipient Privacy & Confidentiality Notice This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to copy, distribute, disclose or use this e-mail or any part of its contents for any purpose. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately via e-mail