[Open-transport] Cities opening up transport data

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jun 11 15:05:12 UTC 2012

Hi all,

in preparation of the transport data track at OKFestival we are aiming to compile a short list of cities that have pioneered opening up transport data.

Out of my head there are several attempts but I am sure you can help me complete the list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApbQZxbNri2RdHhSRV9hUl80OXkydnlrV1AtaUlhelE#gid=1

Also we realise that while having a good start of stakeholders to invite, we are still week on some areas specially data holders and transport industry. So if you could please take 5 min, thinking about whom we should invite and add names to the same sheet (above) in the first tab.

All best
Daniel