[Open-transport] Fwd: [OKFest-Coord] Travel Bursaries - deadline Wed 27 June (midnight BST)!!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 21 07:38:08 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The Open Knowledge Festival are offering travel bursaries of up to EUR600 to help with travel costs for the event. If you know of someone we would like to invite to the transport track that could not afford the costs otherwise please let me or the core organizers know.

The first round of bursaries are only open this week.

Daniel

Begin forwarded message: