[Open-transport] OTD Handbook update
pieter at iRail.be
Mon Oct 1 09:26:28 UTC 2012
It's pretty clear that we won't get our deadline of the first of
October. Let's procrastinate a bit and move all deadlines 1 month. This
means the OTD Handbook could get published the first of December.
* We've got new contributors!
* I got a legal IP office to write the from a legal perspective section
* iRail (my Belgian organisation) is going to sponsor a graphic
designer who will take care of the graphic design (for those who have
met her in Helsinki: Miet)
We still need:
* More text! For those who have added their name in the document, can
you give me an estimate of when it will be done?
* A copywriter! I want the text to sound like it has been written by
one person, in grammatically correct English (that may be a problem for
all non-native speakers, especially myself). Is someone willing to step
forward and do this? Or should I search funding for this and hire a
* Funding for printing the book and sending it to everyone. A rough
estimate is €30 per book (all costs included), let's print and
distribute 500 copies, meaning we need €15000 for this. If we cannot
find this funding it will, evidentially, become an online book only.
+32 (0) 486/747122
More information about the open-transport