[Open-transport] Re: Hafas Raw Data Format to GTFS conversion (Zürich)

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon May 27 13:36:11 UTC 2013

On Monday, May 27, 2013 2:34:45 PM CEST, Stefan Wehrmeyer wrote:
> If anyone knows a tool for conversion, please let me know.
> If you are interested in writing such a tool, I'm glad to help,
> but it's not something I can put a lot of effort into right now.

I have recentely talked with a Dutch operator on the Hafas story. It seems that they are making 'custom' variations per operator of their planning suite, in Hafas there is some scripting language that allows exports to different "local" file formats.

It might be relevant to check if "Hafas Raw Data Format" is truly general or also influenced by the implementation running at the operator..

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Stefan de Konink