[Open-transport] Hafas Raw Data Format to GTFS conversion (Zürich)

Hannes Gassert hannes at gassert.ch
Tue May 28 07:36:51 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Just wondering, as a local guy: is this data officially released material?
Because the OKF's Swiss chapter is indeed in touch with the Zurich
transportation agency, so I'm wondering if we should help find the person
who knows more about the file spec or if we should rather not mention this?
:)

Many thanks indeed,
Hannes