[Open-transport] Soll Fahrplan Daten der Schweiz

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue Apr 22 14:34:49 UTC 2014

Quick translation:

Dearest Open Transport Community,

All time schedule data can be found at
http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/en/timetable-data/ in HAFAS format.

It is necessary however to still register and accept a license agreement
first. (Pieter: well... I could download it without doing that, so I
will not make any problems of this ;-) )

The data will be updated regularly. The documentation about the HAFAS
format is also available on the website.

Kind regards,

Christian Trachsel from the Swiss railway company (SBB)

On 2014-04-22 16:27, Trachsel Christian SBB CFF FFS wrote:

> Liebe Open Transport Community
>
> Unter http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/de/fahrplandaten/ können die Soll
> Fahrplandaten der Schweiz als Rohdaten im HAFAS Format herunter
> geladen werden. Dazu ist einzig eine Registrierung und das Akzeptieren
> der Nutzungsbestimmungen notwendig. Die Daten werden periodisch
> aktualisiert.
>
> Die Dokumentation des HAFAS Format ist ebenfalls auf der Seite verfügbar.
>
> Freundliche Grüsse
>
> Christian Trachsel
>
> *Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB*
>
> Unternehmensarchitektur