[Open-transport] [OKFN-CH] Swiss Transport Data: Next Steps / Opendata.ch Transport Working Group Kickoff

Uli Müller | geOps uli.mueller at geops.de
Fri Apr 25 13:44:46 UTC 2014

Hi Hannes, dear list members

Great to hear that there may be a transport working group, I am looking
forward to attend the meeting.

You may also be interested in the next GeoBeer http://geobeer.ch event
on May 6 in Olten. We will have a short talk on mapping public
transportation data. This includes the presentation of some trackers -
amongst others with SBB data  - as well as tools for HAFAS to GTFS
conversion. Registration has already closed but there is a waitlist
available. And the event will be well covered on twitter.

Best regards

Uli Müller

--
geOps AG, Eggstr. 42, CH-4402 Frenkendorf