[Open-transport] Real-time movement data for Channel Tunnel

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:49:20 UTC 2014

That and Raildar.fr works with the API's provided by SNCF-OpenData which
currently do not have any TGV services. Actually i am not even aware of any
open source with static data of the Chunnel, or it has to be in a UK
source. The Dutch train timetables contains a few Eurostar services but
they are just from Brussels to London and lacking any detail such as the
stops in Lille.
Sad to see the state of open railway data in 2014 :/. It's just UK,
Netherlands, France in that order and then nothing.