[Open-transport] GTFS feeds for The Netherlands

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:04:36 UTC 2014

For 2014 do add the category "Open Traffic Data" ;)
As that's available for the Netherlands in CC0 via a partnership of Dutch
governments.

https://data.overheid.nl/data/dataset/ndw-actuele-verkeersgegevens
http://83.247.110.3/ndwOpenAVG/Default.aspx

And a cool app using that data, that even reached some international
attention, is something that shows where there are people speeding using
the sensors in the road. http://www.bestwelsnel.nl/

Thomas