[Open-transport] GTFS feeds for The Netherlands

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jan 21 17:22:29 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas, (moving open-transport to bcc)

Thanks for contributing to the Census, I'm cc'ing the Dutch Census editors,
Frank Verschoor and Ton Zijlstra - who are reviewing new contributions from
time to time. I should mention however, that the Open Data Census focusses
on data as they are being released by the government (however crude that
may be), not how civil society manages to improve the data later down the
road.

In any case, a big thumbs up on your project - let's amplify in other ways.
Maybe a guest blog post or something like that?

-Christian

--

Christian Villum
International Community Manager