[Open-transport] Emergency: volunteer to take over OKFestival session?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sun Jul 13 18:56:08 UTC 2014

Hi Open Transport list,

I won't be able to attend OKFestival in Berlin next week due to some
emergencies I have to take care of at home. This is a problem for our 1
hour session: http://sched.co/SkwHIB

The session already has 29 very interesting attendees (some of which I
know personally and to them especially: sorry for not making it).
Everything for the session is ready though, the only thing we still need
is someone to host it properly. If you're going to be at Open Knowledge
Festival and you're up for this task, contact me personally and I'll
brief you :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

--