[Open-transport] DATEX II

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 14:17:54 UTC 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 12:56, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:

> My sponsoring hoster is actually doing this commercially. Even a DATEX II producer, are you looking into working to map DATEX and OpenLBS to OpenStreetMap segments?

I’m not sure yet!  I am working to break down the format in to some class structures in Ruby so I can understand it better - and then put the data in to a geospatial database, then work out what I can do with it.

I’m only looking to consume DATEX II data - producing it looks much harder, and I don’t have a road network to play with.

Peter