[Open-transport] Open Transport session at the IODC?

Iker Esnaola iker.esnaola at tekniker.es
Mon Apr 4 06:16:35 UTC 2016

Good morning Akelsei,

As Pieter said, we sent a proposal for an IODC session. As soon as I hear from the organization, I will contact you to discuss about it.

Here, the draft of our submission: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N9jd86zu_0huWXOP-NwQA_EYv-W-Zyisbz8Pa36-c8Y/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone else is interested in this session, just let us know.

Best regards,
Iker