[Open-transport] Open Transport session at the IODC?

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Sun Mar 27 17:21:15 UTC 2016

Pieter

I will be at IODC and could talk about the work Daniel Rudmark and I are
doing for the World Bank on readiness assessment and solution briefs for
open transport information in developing countries. I'd be happy to work
with you and others on developing the proposed session over the next few
days.

Regards

Andrew Stott