[open-visualisation] Fwd: [Infovis] Interface Designer/Info Viz wanted in Berlin!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 13 20:59:43 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johannes Landstorfer <johannes.landstorfer at ixds.de>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Subject: [Infovis] Interface Designer/Info Viz wanted in Berlin!
To: infovis at infovis.org

Hello everyone!

The IxDS-Interaction Design Studios in Berlin are looking for
2 freelance Junior Designers (experienced students or graduates)

You can find all details here
http://www.ixds.de/blog/ixds-is-hiring-interface-designer-info-viz-gesucht/

Hope to hear from you soon!

Johannes

or translated here:
// Tasks

We have several projects where we need your support, with tasks such as
- Qualitative user studies (interviews/observations)
- Concept creation following CoDesgin methods (concepts for graphical
and physical interfaces, as well as data visualisation)
- Implementation as prototypes, in collaboration with our software
developers and
- User tests

You should bring some initial understanding of most of the tasks above
and sophisticated skills for interface design and/or data
visualisation. Of course, the multi-disciplinary team of IxDS will
support us.

// Timeframe

The projects will start during the next weeks and go on for a couple
of months (one until November). On average, you will need 2-3 days of
time per week.
If everything works out well, we would like to continue working with
you on a regular basis.

We are ready to answer all questions you might have, please feel free to ask.
If you apply, please attach some relevant samples of your work.

// Contact

Johannes Landstorfer, work at ixds.de

--
Designer

IxDS — Interaction Design Studios GmbH
Brunnenstr. 7d, 10119 Berlin

+49 (0)30 275 77 662
+49 (0)176 2425 4998
http://www.ixds.de

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 118950
Geschäftsführer André Knörig

***
InfoVis Email Digest

Moderator: Stefano Foresti - stefano.foresti at utah.edu

Supporting web site: http://www.infovis.org

Posting address: infovis at infovis.org

-- or --
Send mail to infovis-join at test.infovis.org with the subject (NOT BODY)
"subscribe infovis" and follow the instructions.

To UNSUBSCRIBE:

-- or --
Send mail to infovis-leave at test.infovis.org with the subject (NOT
BODY) "unsubscribe infovis" and follow the instructions.

Information accepted for inclusion in the digest will include:
research and development projects across academia and industry

conference notices, book announcements & reviews, lectures

interesting papers, web sites, videos

requests for help on specific research problems

employment and student opportunities

commercial product announcements and descriptions

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation