[openbiblio-dev] Exposing as RDF...

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Tue Jun 29 13:58:39 UTC 2010

On 10-06-29 02:50, Graham Higgins wrote:

> change openbiblio/pip-requirements.txt:
>
> --e hg+http://bitbucket.org/ww/ordf#egg=ordf
> +-e hg+http://knowledgeforge.net/pdw/ordf#egg=ordf

I've just fixed this in mercurial...

> There's another issue ahead, an exception-throwing import from rdflib.
> After pip has installed the dependencies:
>
> change pyenv-openbiblio/src/ordf/ordf/namespace.py:
>
> -    from rdflib.namespace import Namespace, RDF, RDFS, XSD
> +    from rdflib.namespace import Namespace, RDF, RDFS, _XSD_NS as XSD

I would suggest installing ORDF and then installing OpenBiblio,
    ~/src/ordf% pip install -r pip-requirements-fuxi.txt
    ~/src/openbiblio% pip install -r pip-requirements.txt

The reason being that there are different requirements for different
features. I'd also like PMR to be a bit of a guinea pig for the supposed
compile problems with rdflib 2.4.2 on windows...

In any event this change is unnecessary if you're working with rdflib
2.4.2. Working with 3.0.0 the change should also be unnecessary,
with 2.5.x it might be but that was never released (forgive the
minutae).

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/