[openbiblio-dev] Exposing as RDF...

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Wed Jun 30 15:10:31 UTC 2010

On 10-06-29 10:56, Peter Murray-Rust wrote:

> *** how do I install ORDF? I have tried easy_install but it's not on
> that. ***

"hg clone http://knowledgeforge.net/ordf" and then there are
pip-requirements files in there.

>     The reason being that there are different requirements for different
>     features. I'd also like PMR to be a bit of a guinea pig for the
>     supposed
>     compile problems with rdflib 2.4.2 on windows...
>

> *** compile? is this a gcc job? ***

In principle installing rdflib should do this automatically.
The SPARQL implementation in 2.4.2 uses bison/yacc
to generate a parser in C which is then compiled with gcc.
I think this should be ok if you have the usual cygwin
compiler stuff installed.

-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/