[openbiblio-dev] Data at bibliographica--two small issues

Antoine Isaac aisaac at few.vu.nl
Thu Nov 25 12:54:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

[Jonathan (who just did a great talk on OKFN work!) indicated that this list might be the proper place for feedback, so let's go...]

Looking around at the RDF data from bibliographica, e.g. http://bnb.bibliographica.org/entry/GB5001581.nt, I found two small oddities.

- a foaf:isPrimaryTopicCo property is being used. I guess it should be foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf.

- I find the use of skos:notation a bit weird in triples like
_:b1982145 <http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#notation> "Lindsay, Jack, 1900-1990." .
This looks like a real name (and has been appropriately represented as foaf:name). If you want to use SKOS (which is always a good idea :-) ) skos:prefLabel would probably be better.

Sorry for the nitpicking--I just hope it can be useful for you guys.

Keep up the good work,

Antoine