[openbiblio-dev] [pd-discuss] Bibliographic Metadata Guide

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Wed Aug 24 11:35:11 UTC 2011

Hi Peter, thanks for the suggestions,
I added some additional information concerning BibJSON in the guide,
as well as a new section at the beginnig (Who are we) that could be
used to describe the work currently being done at the open-biblio wg.
I'm probably not the best person to fill up that section though, do
you think you could write a few lines on BibJSON and open-bib? :)