[openbiblio-dev] OpenHDI App Code

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 24 15:15:40 UTC 2011

BTW suggest keeping this discussion on-list (i.e. on openbiblio-dev)
(if not subscribed see
http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/openbiblio-dev).

On 24 August 2011 01:26,  <roger202 at msu.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Rufus.
>
> I solved my earlier problem, and had everything running for a bit, but of
> course it broke again. I think I'm just going to go ahead and refactor it
> all into SQL. I have no experience with SQL so it may be rough but it will
> be better in the end. Then I can go ahead and develop yourtopia.net further
> encompassing both the Human Development Index and the Open Knowledge Index
> we created today.

Sounds good. I can contribute here. BTW I suggest we relocate openhdi
repo to github. If you are around on irc or skype we can also chat
about this (and anyone else interested in hacking on this please join
in ...)

Rufus