[openbiblio-dev] Open Metadata Handbook

Antoine Isaac aisaac at few.vu.nl
Thu Dec 15 17:49:39 UTC 2011

Hi Primavera,  Jonathan,

OK, that sounds good! Good luck with the re-wording, it is really crucial to have Jonathan's points clearly articulated. And of course we all know writing such documents is difficult business ;-)

Btw, once again, I'd recommend you to first put matter for the bibliographic domain, and try and address the rest later. At least after that first ride will have informed you on whether the full monty is something you want to pursue...

As promised before, Robina and Valentine will circulate the report of EuropeanaLibraries in the coming weeks, so that you get some idea of what the project will be using. *But* keep in mind then that this is not done with "rights calculation scenarios" as core focus--it's more on the "general interoperability" side of things. The ARROW pointers that I've sent may be more useful for you for the calculator scenario.

Cheers

Antoine