[openbiblio-dev] editor/checker for bibjson

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 18 15:05:40 UTC 2011

Do we have a simple editor for BibJSON. I (AnimalGarden) want to create
metadata for about 20 books. I'me happy to use a browser service, or
clientside exe or Eclipse plugin. I tried Stackoverflow but it seemed a bit
subdued - maybe outdated. Assuming that we do not have a BibJSON-specific
tool is it possible to validate later?

Also is there a simple list of the agreed keys/names for BibJSON - I
appreciate this may still be fluid.

And when I have ctreated this is there a vocabulary checker?

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics