[openbiblio-dev] BibSoup in AnimalGarden

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Mon Dec 19 22:33:41 UTC 2011

Peter - BL record are not yet available in bibsoup, but once they are
you could search there for them, then build a collection out of them
and export as JSON. I will use the BL and Medline collections as
examples for the editing functionality.

Karen - what formats will zotero give? Bibtex or CSL JSON would be interesting.

Mark