[openbiblio-dev] entry and entity

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:55:40 UTC 2011

Hi :)

I've just pushed a demo that uses the model in a template. If you pull
the repo now, and go to "localhost:5000/modelview?uri=...." with a book
uri in there, it should use the template.

The bibo:book template is at view_bibo_book.html in templates, and you
should be able to see how that works.

I'm overriding the base graph controller, as I did for the bibtex
output, so that html gets treated better. At the moment, it's only
looking for 'bibo:Book' type things to render, and will fallback to
fresnel render otherwise.

I'm adding things to the Entry model to make it more useful, but there
is some renderable things in there already, like title, authors and
publishers.

Next up, subjects, dates, and misc :)

Ben