[openbiblio-dev] IISG: yummy Marc xml metadata

Tatiana de la O tatiana.delao at okfn.org
Sun Feb 13 10:41:02 UTC 2011

Ey there:

One of my favorite institutions based in Amsterdam is providing an api
with information about their archives:

http://api.iisg.nl/solr/all/srw

The iisg.nl is a very nice institution: they have archived materials of
a lot of social movements since the 30s.

I sent an 'is it open?' mail today... lets see if they answer

The archive contains the personal correspondence of Bakunin, Emma
Goldman, Alexander Berkman, etc...

It was founded to host the personal archive of Max Nettlau when he had
to run from the Nazis in Germany, and since then it has got more and
more archives.