[openbiblio-dev] Which OKFN server can house a Solr instance for bibliographica?

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:18:24 UTC 2011

Do you happen to know if this has been set up to be used as a
multi-"core" (solr's core, not processor) instance or a single core?
It affects the service/access URL forms and so cannot be changed
lightly without disrupting the other things using it. Multicore is
necessary to run additional indexes on the same instance.

Ben