[openbiblio-dev] UI experiment - Bibliographica

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Tue Jan 4 12:05:37 UTC 2011

* [2011-01-04 10:55:44 +0000] Richard Pope <richard at memespring.co.uk> écrit:

] I started working on an experimental interface for Bibliographica
] before Christmas to try and expose the data in some new ways.
]
] It's not finished, but hopefully you get an idea:

Hi Richard, this is a very good start! I wonder if it wouldn't
be possible for you to try to modify the timeline and map, for
example, to use the live bibliographica service (e.g. compose
an appropriate query and pass it to the SPARQL endpoint.

Also in no case should we use google maps, it is a proprietary
service. We should use openstreetmap and openlayers instead.

Cheers,
-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>